The Rosetta LeNoire Award, named for the noted actor and theatrical producer Rosetta LeNoire, is given in recognition of outstanding artistic contributions made by either an individual or institution to the universality of the human experience in the American theatre.
- The recipient must have an exemplary record of diverse and inclusive casting, hiring, or promoting opportunities for Equity members representing historically marginalized communities including but not limited to women, people of color, people with disabilities, and seniors
- The recipient must have a working relationship and history with AEA
- The recipient must be an individual, theatre, and/or producing organization
- Recipient must not have already won the award
- Nominations must be submitted in writing either digitally or by mail
- Nominations must be accompanied by documentation attesting to how the nominee fulfills the mission of the award
Deadline: All submission materials must be submitted by June 30, 2019. If nominee is selected, nominator will be notified two weeks before a public announcement is made.
Diversity & Inclusion
Actors' Equity Association
165 West 46th Street, 15th Floor
New York, New York 10036
Questions: Diversity & Inclusion Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-869-8530