AEA Logo


Member Portal


I was on a national tour that rehearsed in New York, opened in San Francisco and closed in Chicago. My home is in Connecticut. Where should I file for unemployment?

You should file your claim where the employer has his or her base of operations, e.g., New York.


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy