AEA Logo


Member Portal


How do I file for unemployment?

Unemployment Insurance benefits are determined on a state-by-state basis. When you are laid off, contact your local UI office by phone or visit its website.

Note: Do not contact UI if you are unable to work due to a job-related accident or illness (see Workers Comp). However, if you are on Workers’ Comp and are collecting only a partial disability payment, you may be able to file for UI.


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy