AEA Logo


Member Portal


If I'm injured on the job, should I use my personal health insurance when I go to the doctor?

No. Make sure your doctor accepts Workers Comp. If not, or if you need a doctor who does, contact the Business Representative. When you visit a doctor, you need only supply the doctor with the name of the theatre or the production's employer and the name and address of the employer's insurance carrier. Do not use your Equity-League health plan in connection with a work-related accident.


Workers Comp

Additional Workers Comp Info


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy