AEA Logo


Member Portal


What should I do if I'm injured on the job?

Immediately report any injuries to the stage manager or company manager, no matter how minor the injury. If you report an injury when it occurs, you can spare yourself much trouble down the road if a minor injury develops into a more serious one. Request that an accident report be filed with the insurance company carrying the employer's Workers' Compensation policy. Find out the name and address of the Workers' Compensation Insurance carrier. Make sure the Equity Deputy goes online to the Deputy Support Center, located in the Member Portal, to fill out a report regarding your accident.

If you need assistance filing your state Workers' Compensation claim, or you have any questions, please contact the Workers' Compensation Department.

Do not have your employer use your sick days. If you are injured, it is covered by Workers' Comp. Sick days are for sick days.


Accident Report (Deputy Packet)

Workers Comp


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy