AEA Logo


Member Portal


My doctor says I need to be out of work for six to eight weeks (or any period of time longer than one-two weeks). Now what?

Contact your Business Representative regarding a medical leave of absence and also ask to speak to the Workers’ Comp Business Representative.


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy