AEA Logo


Member Portal


I was injured a few months ago and am still out of work. Is there anything I can do now?

Yes, you can file a SWCI claim within one year of payment by Workers’ Comp. As long as that hasn’t expired, you can still file your claim.


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy