AEA Logo


Member Portal


I am injured on the job. I know I have to fill out an accident report form (known as a C-2 in N.Y. State), but from whom do I get it and with whom do I file it? Do I need more than one copy to file with other people/agencies?

Your stage manager will give you the correct form to fill out. In some instances this will be an insurance company form from which they will fill out the actual C-2. You should make a copy of this form and any other form you fill out and keep a copy for your records.


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy